LOVE is in the air...

or at least thats how I always feel when fall rolls around. Fall is my favorite of all the seasons. I love the smell. I love the feeling. I LOOOOOVE the shopping. and I'm quite fond of pumpkin carving as well :)

But speaking of LOVE, some friends of ours were recently engaged and what better gift to give than an engagement session with Tatum Kathleen Photography! I know, best present ever. Try not to be completely overwhelmed by the cuddling, kissing, and smiling. These two were so amazing, lasting through multiple locations and wardrobe changes. My favorite assistant was in tow and with a makeup artist on set it felt more like a fashion shoot than anything else. Enjoy!







Photographer's ( if I had to pick two ) FAVORITES!!!




Congratulations Quinn & Ashley.

We love you guys... like, A LOT!!!



-Tatum

0 comments:

Post a Comment