24 hour visitors

David returned home for a solid 24 hours, ok maybe more like 36, but long enough for me to bombard him with all the happenings around the house with TK Photography & long enough for him to do the dishes. Oh I love this man! It was nice having someone around to marvel at my fabulously freshly delivered MAGNETIC business cards! "Ohhh look they are so cool!!"... "oh my goodness! they even actually stick to the fridge".... "Ohhhhhh SHIT. Photography is spelled wrong." HAHAHA so by spending just a little extra $$$$ to make sure my cards stood out from the stupid 'free on Vista print' cards , I feel that I got to laugh a little extra when the damn things didn't even turn out.

Who wants free super cool spelled wrong magnetic business cards with my phone number!!! Anybody?...


At least when David is home he feeds me! So we celebrated Sunday on Tuesday and went to our favorite spot for lemon poppy seed pancakes. They are AMAZING! We are usually guilty of ordering far too many dishes to even fit on our table. I do not have a picture of the pancakes, but here is photographic evidence of our table on one such occasion in Venice.


( please note the fat American extension that was added to our table )

( I wish I had taken a picture of the huge golden retriever on the floor of the restaurant right below us. Very dog friendly! )


Now I know what you are thinking, ok , you were in Venice, you were trying out the cuisine. No people! Every time we go out to sushi the waiter verbally recommends against the copious amounts of food that are being ordered. But my man heeds no warning! And eats the shit outta that food every time. Shocking waiters all across the world. You go honey :)



Due to the HORRIBLY WRETCHED BLAZING MFCKN INFERNO that is San Diego these past few days, I mostly haven't left the house. And have been diligently editing. I will occasionally sneak off to dog beach to get the kids out of the house, but only after the sun has begun it's descent.


there is a fabulously free spirited woman in a white dress that always splashes around in the ocean with her fluffy white little doggy. I love them.



& I always enviously watch as the German sheperds and golden retrievers of the world mindfully follow their owners ever command, while keeping a watchful eye on my very disobedient beasts,


Disobedient Beast # 1 ^


Fisher Man


Sneak Peak of This Week's Shoot! At least until I get permission to use any other images publicly...



I may have a small shoe addiction, but seriously, these look so cool in this pic!


Next Shoot @ 8 am tomorrow! More pics to follow soon!




- Tatum

1 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment