Keeping Up with the Kardashians?!!

Try keeping up with TATUM!! ....

A good friend and favorite model of mine, Alicia ( holla! ), called me this morning to inform me that she saw one of those Kardashian girls, Kim, Kourtney something with a K, I don't know, was on the cover of LA Confidential wearing MY suit!




Not only a purchase for my own personal collection of fabulously fashionable items but the suit that I used for a beach swimwear shoot with Alicia MONTHS ago. We are very fashion forward over at Tatum Kathleen Photography.


Sadly, I will tuck my suit away and not be seen amongst the masses that will inevitably purchase and be wearing SAID suit. On the up side of things, I am reaffirmed that I have great style, and am further confused as to whether I would rather be a photographer or a stylist. Thanks to Bravo TV's Double Exposure & Rachel Zoe Project, I will continue to be torn between the two.

Maybe I would be a little less bitter if LA Confidential had hired me to take the photos! haha clearly I am just as capable. & I enjoy the amo case and scattered bullets in my pics better anyway :)

-Tatum

0 comments:

Post a Comment