FLEAS!

In my muffins line of work. He gets to do totally awesome things that I get incredibly jealous of... for example...

Horseback riding...

I am obsessed with horses. While most females ask Santa for a horse up until the approximate age of 10. I will continue to ask for a horse until I eventually receive one :) WISH ME LUCK! I have yet to come across any stables around these parts...










in regards to the fleas...

I blame myself really. It was not too long ago that I was telling a friend "Man oh man, I just don't know, but our dogs NEVERRR get fleas." That was probably the moment that the fleas infiltrated our fuzziest member of the family and began reproducing at exponential speeds. So it was decided...

Owen needed a haircut.




Needless to say, he was not happy about this.




Most pathetic, I hate getting my hair cut, weenie face ever.


Happy Sunday.

-Tatum

0 comments:

Post a Comment