Multi-tasking

If by multi-tasker, you mean, run around the house jumping from project to project and leaving everything laying around and never ever want to clean it up... then YES, I am one of those! Sadly, I think there is supposed to be some sort of efficiency attached to one deemed a "multi-tasker." For example, my mother, chase five kids around every day until they are 18 and prevent then from killing themselves. Good job mom! You did it :)

I guess the correct adjective to describe me would be MULTI-TALENTED. It seems to be an epidemic plaguing myself and most 'artistic' folks I know. We're too freaking awesome, at too many things, and we're never able to focus our attention to one craft in order to make a living at it. So when I titled this blog Tatum Kathleen PHOTOGRAPHY, I guess I really wasn't considering all the OTHER things I do. It's more like, Tatum's Life, documented photographically?

I like being a one woman show! It sure makes payroll less complicated :)

Here is the make-up concept from todays photo shoot....




... I styled the hair as well. The inspiration featured below...



We threw on some vintage gold jewelry pieces I had laying around and they were out the door to their shoot location.


The photographer today was Mohamed! You can find him here
I'm looking forward to seeing the proofs!

-Tatum

0 comments:

Post a Comment